April 18, 2011 by BettyCupcakes
I had never used the Harvest Grains blend from TJs- totally sold! Israeli cous cous is chewy goodness.
Harvest Grains Salad
- 1 bag Harvest Grain blend
- 1 bag green onions/scallions
- 1 jar fire roasted red peppers- I just used a fresh orange bell pepper
- 1 bag ABC trek mix- almonds, blueberries, cherries, and golden raisins
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare harvest grain blend according to directions using water. Set aside.
- Slice green onions and bell pepper. In a large bowl, combine the ABC trek mix, harvest grain blend, green onions, and bell pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and add the juice of one lemon. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve.