April 2, 2013 by BettyCupcakes
These tacos don’t need a lot of introduction. We’ll start with an obligatory Easter family photo:
Sammy was so grown up in his Easter suit- Nick even did his hair with gel! *sniff*
Now let’s get to the tacos- Chocolate Banana Tacos, to be exact. The Easter bunny brought me a jar of Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter that’s been screaming to be opened. A few Easter candy garnishes later and you have dessert-taco nirvana. May I introduce you to my friend, the chocolate banana taco.
Hello, peanut butter lover. Look at those chicks peeping on my tacos…back off, ladies!
Chocolate Banana Tacos
- 2 corn tortillas
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter
- 1/2 large banana, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, or egg, chopped
- Wrap the corn tortillas in a paper towel and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Place the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30-40 seconds until melted.
- On a large plate, lay the two corn tortillas. Spread a tablespoon of peanut butter in each tortilla. Evenly divide the banana slices between the two tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and drizzle the remaining peanut butter over the top.
- Garnish with the chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Makes 2 chocolate banana tacos and serves 1 (maybe 2)