September 27, 2013 by BettyCupcakes
Baked bacon is a meal-time game changer. It makes breakfast for a bunch a cinch, adds pizzazz to any salad, and of course, fills every BLT with crispy, salty crunch.
5 Things To Do With Baked Bacon
1. Stir into and sprinkle of top of Twice Baked Potato Casserole
2. Crumble it up and use it as a garnish for your favorite soup, such as Potato Bacon Soup
3. Serve it as a side dish when downing donuts. Might I suggest the chocolate glazed donut from The Other Coffee Shack in Pembroke, MA?
4. Chop it up and use it in place of the ham in Tex-Mex Quiche.
5. Wrap it in puff pastry and top with cheddar, like the Ham and Cheese Pastry Puffs from The Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook!
What’s your favorite way to eat bacon?