November 1, 2013 by BettyCupcakes
October was a wild ride. It was filled with awesome stuff and some less than stellar things.
- Celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary
- Visiting my family in Texas
- Dealing with wretched asthma (all better now, though!)
- Breaking my sister’s birthday cake
- Flying across country with a toddler (by myself)
Here are some of my favorite posts from the month- bring it on, November!
My Favorite Post:
When I Said I Do– Happy 7th Anniversary, Nick!
Favorite Toddler-Approved Recipe:
Spinach-Mango Smoothie– even wee one’s happily slurp this one up
Favorite Savory Recipe:
Homemade Mini-Meatballs– real Italian flavor from this Texan’s kitchen
Favorite Sweet Recipe:
Pan de Muerto- Bread of the Dead Pudding– even ghosts get hungry
Favorite Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook Project Post:
Favorite Texas Post:
A Taste of the Park Cities– a culinary walk down through my hometown
Favorite Halloween Picture:
Hey there, Scooby Doo!
What was the highlight of your October?